This year is an exciting time for us as we begin our search for a settled minister. The Ministerial Search Committee wants to hear from as many people as possible in order to compile our common story. Each of you is important in this community, and your input is essential.
Please consider attending a cottage meeting! These are small group discussions about what we want and need as a church community going forward.
- Sat, 9/21 – Potluck at home of Jai Hogue in South Salt Lake, 5pm (kids are welcome). Wheelchair accessible. Bring a side dish to share.
- Sun, 9/22 – Sr. High room at SVUUS at 12:15pm (childcare provided)
- Sat, 9/28 – Dinner at home of Sandra Roach in Sandy, 6pm. Bring a side dish to share.
- Sun, 9/29 – Sr. High room at SVUUS at 12:15pm (childcare provided)
- Sat, 10/5 – Pizza at Gloria & Neil Olsen’s in Holladay, 6pm. Bring side dishes to share.
- Sun, 10/6 – Sr. High room at SVUUS at 12:15pm (childcare provided)
- Fri, 10/11 – Potluck dinner at the Quigleys home in Cottonwood Heights, 6pm
- Sat, 10/12 – Potluck dinner hosted by Ann & Bob Scarborough in Sandy, 5:30pm. Wheelchair accessible.
How to sign up
To sign up online, click here.*
To sign up in person, visit the Happenings Hub.
To communicate with the Cottage Meeting Coordinator, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*After you sign up online, you’ll receive a confirmation email containing details about the event. The confirmation will come from email@example.com. Check your junk mail folder.