At SVUUS, there are lots of ways to volunteer, socialize, or share your talents—whether you want a one-time-only gig or a way to connect with others on a regular basis.
To learn more, visit the Happenings Hub downstairs after services. Watch for announcements on this site and our Facebook Members and Friends Group.
- Book Club
- Monday Hikes
- 2nd Friday Night Out At The Movies
- Annual Auction or Special Event Planning
- Offer a Wellspring Wednesday class
- Prepare a Meal at the Shelter
- Teach in our Religious Exploration program
- Teams and Committees
- Hospitality (potlucks and coffee hours)
- Facilities (Exteriors, yard, gardens, playground)
- Communications & IT
- Caring Circle/Prayer Shawl Ministry
- Music & Choir