Connee Gates Library
Our busy library holds over 1000 books for adults, teens, and kids. It is open every Sunday after services.
- World religions and sacred texts, including the Koran, the Bible, and more, and interpretation and commentary
- Guides for grief, caregiving, and relationships
- Worship aids, sermons, prayers, meditations, and poetry
- Unitarian Universalist principles, history and biographies
- Materials about the interests of our community—child psychology and child rearing, dream interpretation, earth-based religions and paganism, feminism, LGBTQ+ support, social action and justice, spiritual health, and yoga
- Picture books, folktales, legends, and myths
- Biographies, Bible stories, and family reading-time selections
- Open Sundays 11:30-12:30
- Check-out period is three weeks
- Renewable once, if no one is waiting
- We welcome donations of books.
View a list of titles (PDF, current as of July 2019)