These links will take you off site.
Personal Actions You Can Take Now
- Attend the United Nations Civil Society Conference “Building Inclusive and Sustainable Communities,” in Salt Lake City on August 26-28, 2019.
- Educate kids using the Unitarian Universalist Association’s free, six-session curriculum for Grades 5 and 6 with suggestions for service projects. Click here.
- Low Carbon Diet Program: A 30 Day Program to Lose 5000 Pounds
- Household Energy Action Items Checklist [PDF]
- Simple actions you can take today to begin reducing your climate impact. Learn more.
Salt Lake City and Salt Lake County Resources
- Climate Positive 2040 Joint Resolution
- Salt Lake City Clean Energy Implementation Plan 2017 [PDF]
- Salt Lake County Sustainability Policies
- Action Utah, a nonpartisan community advocacy organization
- Beyond Coal & Ready For 100 Campaigns, Sierra Club, Utah Chapter
- Utah Clean Energy
National and International Resources
- Citizens’ Climate Lobby
- Faith Principles for a New Green Deal
- Unitarian Universalist Association 2006 Statement of Conscience
- Unitarian Universalist Association Green Sanctuary Program
- Unitarian Universalist Ministry for Earth
- Unitarian Universalist Service Committee Pledge to Combat the Climate Crisis
- U.S. House of Representatives Green New Deal Resolution (February 7, 2019) [PDF]