Social Action at SVUUS
Deeds, not creeds.
- We take 100% of our electricity from our rooftop solar panels.
- We prepare 2-3 meals a month for at-risk teens.
- We made COVID masks for the Youth Resource Center.
- We work at the Utah Food Bank.
- We sell fair-trade coffee from a Mexican farmers cooperative.
Each week, we split our Sunday collection with a worthy organization, such as:
|Black Lives Matter Utah||Advocating for police accountability and transparency|
|Breathe Utah||Improving our air through education and policy|
|Navajo & Hopi Families COVID-19 Relief Fund||Direct assistance to elders and the vulnerable|
|Utah Food Bank||Fighting hunger statewide|