“Deeds, not creeds” is our motto. In 2018-19, we:
- Prepared four meals a month for up to 60 homeless or at-risk teens.
- Took 100% of our electricity from our rooftop solar panels.
- Worked at the Utah Food Bank.
- With a bake sale, raised $500 for No Kid Hungry.
- Sponsored the education of a 9-year-old Nepali boy for the next three years.
- Sold certified organic, fair-trade coffee to support a Mexican farmers cooperative.
- Marched in the annual Salt Lake City Pride Parade.
Each month, we share 50% of our Sunday offering with a worthy organization. Past recipients include:
|ANSWER||Educational opportunities in Nepal|
|Black Lives Matter Utah||Advocating for police accountability and transparency|
|Breathe Utah||Improving our air through education and policy|
|Candy Cane Corner||Holiday gift shop for homeless families|
|The Florence Project||Legal aid for immigrants|
|Flourish Bakery||Job training in recovery or after incarceration|
|Hope Clinic Utah||Local healthcare for the uninsured|
|The Inn Between||Safe haven for the homeless in medical crisis|
|NAACP||Political and educational equality of rights|
|Navajo and Hopi Families |
COVID-19 Relief Fund
|Direct assistance to elders and the vulnerable|
|No Kid Hungry||Access to hunger relief programs for kids|
|Rape Recovery Center||Support for victims of sexual violence|
|VOA Center for Women & Children||Support for low-income women in recovery|
|Wildlife Rehabilitation Center of |
|Responsible stewardship of wildlife and habitat|